Treu Group Real Estate is absolutely honored to be featured in Florida Realtor Magazine! Ashley and Lisa are even featured on the cover! Giving back is one of Treu Group Real Estate's Core Values.
Ashley and Lisa Treu are featured in an article about Treu Group Real Estate's charity work, and how to get your team involved in the community. We were inteviewed on how other companies can make a difference in their local community. We feel that it is important to give back to make a difference in the community that you serve. We have been successful with getting others to join in on our community events. The full article is included below:
It is time to duke it out. In one corner is renting and in the other corner is buying. So who will win this battle? What is the right choice for you? Here are the things that you need to consider when thinking about Palm Beach County real estate.
1. Where you are in your life?
Are you ready for the responsibility of owning a home? Will you be ready to handle maintenance issues instead of just calling the landlord when something goes wrong.
2. How long do you plan to stay?
A recent study notes that it takes less than 2 years for owning to make sense over renting. So if you're planning on moving in a year or two, then staying a renter is the better choice. If you are...
There are 4 things to consider when buying a home in Palm Beach, Florida. The 4 things are especially if this is your 1st home, 1st home in a long time or your 1st home in Florida.
Things to consider when buying a home:
1. Many buyers think a home inspection is a guarantee or warranty. That is not the case and if you think that you will be shocked after closing. The purpose of the inspection is to find what is visible and defective at that time. If something is hidden, like behind a wall, the inspector is not going to be abie to find the issue most likely. You will want to look at the inspection report so you are aware of the ages of the mechancial items in the house so you know what you will need to plan for as far as repairs or improvements in the future.
2. Plan for expected and unexpected repairs. If this...
Don't Be Fooled...Not All Approvals Are Created Equal. Pre-approval is an important part of any real estate transaction, whether you’re buying or selling. For both buyers and sellers, it’s important to understand the lending side of the deal, since this is what really determines whether a deal can make it to the closing table which is what all buyers and sellers want.
If a lender hasn’t completed an accurate pre-approval process, the deal will fall through which disappoints 100% of the time. It’s important to have a good understanding of the difference between a pre-approval and a pre-qualification. A lot of the issues that can cause a deal to fall through can be avoided by completing an in-depth pre-approval before making your offer. Treu Group Real Estate provides a buyer consultation...
"Tips For Buying A Home." The latest real estate show on In WJNO, as hosted by Treu Group Real Estate and Brian Mudd offers Tips for Buying a Home. In the latest episode, "Tips For Buying a Home," Lisa Treu talks about what you should know before buying your home. If you are buying a home, or in particular, buying your first home, this episode contains essential information that you should know.
"Tips For Buying a Home" includes everything from tips on saving up for a down payment, to advice on building...
Have you heard the buzz about the international buyers in Palm Beach County? I am sure you are wondering where the buyers are coming from and why this is such a big deal.
The Top 5 Countries buying in The US:
- United Kingdom
10% of all properties purchased by international buyers are over $1,000,000. Many buyers are looking for luxury retreats so when international buyers increase their interest in the US, it is a plus to the luxury real estate market. The extra benefit is 44% of international buyers pay in cash.
Palm Beach Real Estate is still affordable compared to many resort areas in the world so it continues to be attractive to buyers. It is a great place to buy to enjoy our amazing weather and the lifestyle is great too....
There are 4 reasons that most deals fall apart and many can be avoided. During the Contract to Close Phase (the time between when your offer is accepted and closing) is critical to making closing day possible.
A good general rule of thumb is to first check with your lender before making a change that will impact your financial situation. Better safe than sorry as they say. Here are a few things to consider.
1. Employment - Do not change jobs without getting approval from the lender. A new job may be ok however if you are changing industries or locations it might impact your mortgage approval. Certainly don't quit your job. Thinking that you have your approval and it doesn't matter is a huge mistake. The lender will do a last minute verification of employment and...
Did you do a loan modification during the real estate crisis? If you did you certainly were not alone. The loan modifications helped many people avoid foreclosure during the real estate bust. Some loan modifications reduced the amount a homeowner owned on their home which also lowered payments. Many did not understand the terms of the reduction and still don't today.
Now that many communities have become stable, homeowners are wanting to take advantage of the opportunity to sell. That makes sense for many that have not been able to with the lack of equity. We have heard stories of some homeowners having to pay up to 20% of the gain to the lender.
Not all loan modifications used the same approach so it is important to pull out your...
There is often an elephant in the room and many real estate agents and sellers attempt to ignore it. Can you imagine trying to ignore an elephant roaming around your home? It would not be something to pretend like it doesn't exist right? Well neither is ignoring appraisal issues. You have to acknowledge appraisals and have a plan to deal it. Your Palm Beach County real estate agent and Martin County real estate agent is on your side to make selling easier.
The great news is we have the plan and solution to help you deal with appraisals. There are several ways to do this. Here are a few options:
Have a pre-list appraisal. We recommend a real estate appraiser that is realistically optimistic. What is the most that your home...
Are you thinking of selling or updating your home? One of the most common questions that we get is what improvements make sense so we wanted to share our experience with you.
Here are a few tips that should help.
1. Complete the honey do list. It is always a good idea to have everything done as buyers will often take off a lot more than what the item is worth. Condition is one of the factors that impact value.
2. Make sure your home creates emotion for your buyer. Having it look and smell great will maximize your return on your home. Vanilla scents and flowers are easy touches.
3. Be aware of what is typical in your area so that you don't over-improve. What are the standard improvements that buyers would expect? When...