Creating Curb Appeal for Selling Your Home
Getting your home ready to sale is a great way to get the most money. Here are 10 Low Cost Ways to Make Home Buyers Say WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy. The curb appeal is really important to the first impression of the buyer. You never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression.
A great thing to do is walk across the street and look at your home like a buyer driving by would see your home. Would it cause the buyer to want to see the inside of your home? Here are a few things you can do to cause a buyer to want to make an appointment to view your home.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers at your entryway.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect. Uplighting on your landscaping can really make a difference.
9. Your front door should be freshly painted and looks it's best. This is one of the places that buyers spend the most time and paint is the least expensive thing to do to improve your home.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Palm Beach Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Palm Beach and Martin County home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Palm Beach home, we'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your Palm Beach home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze Palm Beach homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Palm Beach and Martin County Home Evaluation today!