Arden is a new community located in Loxahatchee in Palm Beach County. Arden is designed to bring all of the luxury amenities within Arden. The 1,200-acre planned community will include GL, Lennar, and Ryan single-family homes, resort-style amenities, over 20 miles of walking and biking trails, and more than 450 acres of open space. Arden has the design features and the amenities that you desire.
Search all homes for sale, just like an agent. Our free, one-step registration allows you to bookmark your favorite houses, save searches and receive emails as soon as new homes in Arden come on the market.
Arden Real Estate
Arden’s gated community offers luxury homes designed by builders to provide a layout for most buyers. There are one and two-story homes with traditional and great room designs to choose from at Arden. The homes range from 1,724 square feet to 3,600 air-conditioned square feet with three to five bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. Home designs feature lofts, a den, large primary suites, and up to three car garages.
Arden Amenities And Lifestyle
Entering through the manned gate, Arden will appeal to you with all of your desired amenities near your home. Whether you prefer to relax by the resort-style pool or kayak on Arden Lake or enjoy the numerous parks and playgrounds, Arden has everything you need on-site.
Here are some of the community features:
- 176 acres of lakes, 20 miles of Trails, Parks, and Green Open Spaces
- 5-acre Community Farm that will produce Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs with events for Residents by the Farm Director
- 2-Story, 9,900 sq. ft. Clubhouse with a Resort-Style Pool that flows over 2 levels with Play Pool and Swim Lanes surrounded by Cabanas
- Manned Gatehouse
- 3,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center with Private Group Exercise Studio
Indoor and Outdoor Areas
- Event Lawn, Playground, and Playfields
- Sports Fields, Pickle Ball Courts and Illuminated Har Tru Tennis Courts
- Wooden Footbridge offers access to Small Island with a Gazebo, Fishing Area, and Wildlife Observation
- Year Round Event and Activities Programming with On-Site Lifestyle Director
- Seasonal Classes will focus on Healthy Eating, Farm-to-Fork Cuisine, and Lifestyle
- Shops, Restaurants, and World-Famous Equestrian Center are just 12 miles from the Entrance. Nearby wildlife preserve with 165,000 acres of conservation land
- The community boat ramp offers easy access for kayaking, canoeing, and small electric boats
Schools For Arden
- Binks Forest Elementary
- Wellington Landings Middle
- Wellington High