Arden is a new community located in Loxahatchee in the heart of Palm Beach County. Arden is designed for comfort and elegance while incorporating the beauty of nature around picturesque Arden Lake. This 1,200-acre planned community will include Lennar single-family homes, resort-style amenities, over 20 miles of walking and biking trails, and more than 450 acres of lush, open space. Arden has the design features and the amenities that you desire.
Search all homes for sale, just like an agent. Our free, one step registration allows you to bookmark your favorite houses, save search and receive emails as soon as new homes in Arden come on the market.
Arden Real Estate
Arden’s gated community offers luxury homes surrounded by enough activities to keep you busy for a lifetime. The size of the homes are ranging from 2,631 square feet to 3,555 square feet with three to five bedrooms and three to four bathrooms. Home designs feature lofts, a den, great room layouts and three car garages.
Arden Amenities And Lifestyle
Entering through the manned gate, Arden will appeal to you with a sprawling oasis. Whether you prefer to kick back by the resort-style pool, kayak on Arden Lake or enjoy the numerous parks and playgrounds, Arden has everything you need right on sit. Here are the lists of the community features:
- Built and Marketed by Lennar, a Fortune 500 Company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (LEN), one of the Nation's leading Homebuilders since 1954
- 176 acres of lakes, with a 1-mile long Central Lake, 20 miles of Trails, Parks and Green Open Spaces
- 5-acre Community Farm that will produce Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs with events for Residents by the Farm Director
- 2-Story, 9,900 sq. ft. Clubhouse with a Resort-Style Pool that flows over 2 levels with Play Pool and Swim Lanes surrounded by Cabanas
- Manned Gatehouse
- 3,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center with Private Group Exercise Studio
Indoor and Outdoor Gathering Places
- Event Lawn, Playground and Playfields
- Playing Fields and Illuminated Har Tru Tennis Courts
- Charming Wooden Footbridge offers access to Small Island with a Gazebo, Fishing Area and Wildlife Observation
- Year Round Event and Activities Programming with On-Site Lifestyle Director
- Seasonal Classes will focus on Healthy Eating, Farm-to-Fork Cuisine and Lifestyle
- Shops, Restaurants, and World-Famous Equestrian Center just 12 miles from Entrance . Nearby wildlife preserve with 165,000 acres of conservation land
- Community boat ramp offers easy access for kayaking, canoeing,and small electric boats
Schools For Arden
- Binks Forest Elementary
- Wellington Landings Middle
- Wellington High