10 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Look Bigger
How to Make a Small Bathroom Look Bigger....Here's the 10 Simple Ways
Small bathrooms don’t have to be dark and dank. Contrary to popular belief,
making a small bathroom appear larger is not as hard as it seems. Here are 10
easy ways to quickly make a small bathroom look bigger.
1. Mirrors – Add larger mirrors to reflect light and provide the illusion of
2. Lighten Up – Lighting doesn’t have to be harsh, but adequate lighting is a
3. Remove Barriers – Open up the room with clear glass shower doors or
4. Monotone Decorating – Use the same light colors on walls, countertops,
floors and cabinetry to allow for the eyes to flow through the space.
5. Negative Space – Consider using a pedestal sink which takes less space
than traditional cabinets.
6. Declutter – Find locations out of sight for toiletry items.
7. Heads Up – Use the vertical space in the room too, tall cabinets provide
storage and add interest to the room.
8. Store Mats and Towels – Keep towels and floor mats out of sight unless in
use. A simple hand towel in a complementary color tone is all most guests
9. Pocket Doors – Where you have room, use pocket doors or popular barn
sliding doors to add extra space inside the bathroom.
10.Glass – Clear glass shower doors is a great way to remove a visual barrier
and make the room seem larger.
Post a Comment