Buying a home can be very exciting but it can also be confusing, especially to first time buyers. The truth is that buying a home can be a simple and stress free transaction, if home buyers follow a few simple tips. Having an experienced real estate team on your side can make the difference when buying a home. Here are 5 basic tips to help home buyers navigate the process:
- One Step at a Time – Home buying is not a one-time moment but a series of steps. Make decisions as they come, as you move through the process makes buying more managable.
- Start with a Lender – Understanding your financial decision is your first step towards homeownership. Talk to a lender first so you know your parameters and limitations ahead...
With the popularity of the home remodeling shows, home owners across the country are anxious to take out their tool box and remodel their home too. Most often, remodels are better suited to professionals however, and this can cost significantly more. Regardless of the method, remodeling projects are not inexpensive, so making the best impact for the cost is important. Here are the top 5 rooms to remodel.
1. Kitchen – Always a great return on investment. From functional spaces to bona find living areas, add extra seating, lighting and entertaining spaces such as a bar or counter.
2. Backyard Kitchen/Family Room – The backyard is an extension of the interior. Section off areas for an outdoor kitchen and family room. Add a fireplace or even...
Fun Holiday Things To Do In Palm Beach County
There are many fun Holiday Things To Do In Palm Beach County to enjoy the Holiday Season. With warmer weather, the Holdiays might be a little different in Florida. You can experience a white Christmas, it will just be sand instead of snow.
The Christmas season is just around the corner and if you are looking for the best place to experience the holidays, you will definitely want to spend it in Palm Beach County!
So many places with different festivities can be enjoyed around Palm Beach County and here are 6 events that will make your trip all worth it:
1. Sandi Tree in West Palm Beach
Waterfront, West Palm Beach
Witness Sandi, the only 35-foot, 700-ton sand tree in the world as she lights up the venue on November 29 at 7pm....
Thanksgiving is the start of the holiday season. While the standard pumpkins and scented candles are a nice touch, there are so many other options for decorating a home for Thanksgiving. Consider these interesting and unusual touches to bring a fall feel to your home.
- Colorful Leaves – In most parts of the country, there are piles of fall leaves in the front yard. In Florida we have to seek them out however you can find them in select stores. There are a huge variety of uses for these bright leaves. Gather some to use on the dining room table, inside candle hurricanes or scatter along the mantle.
- Natural Elements – Decorations don’t need to be so obvious. Consider using driftwood, acorns and pinecones to add a fall flavor to your...
Reasons To Stop Renting
Some people may argue that home ownership is overrated, there are plenty of good reasons to stop renting and buy house. And with the present mortgage rates, there has never been a better time to take the plunge. Understandably, owning your property and being responsible for its maintenance can be scary - but this shouldn’t stop you. If you’re nearing the end of your rental lease, here are a few reasons to stop renting.
1. Interest Rates are low
2. Earn Equity - grow wealth - If you are renting, you’re throwing your money away. In reality your rent money is helping your landlord pay off his mortgage, while building up his line of equity. One of the many perks of owning a home is building equity.
3. Low Down payment loans
Florida's 2018 Profile International Real Estate Update
What is the international real estate market doing in 2018? South Florida is such a popular place for buyers from all over the world and the global impact is felt when there are changes. International buyers accounted for 19% of all real estate transactions in Florida based upon dollar volume. This number is down from 21% last year. International buyers state that increased prices, lack of inventory and changes in the exchange rate are a few reasons that they have decided not to purchase a Florida home.
What areas are the most popular for international buyers in Florida? South Florida (Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach) received 54% of all international transactions. Is that...
How to Choose a Real Estate Agent
Real estate agents seem to grow on trees. Everyone can list off a few agents from their cousin to the “nice lady” they talk to at the local coffee shop. But choosing the right agent is a critical element to having a successful transaction. Experience and expertise vary widely from agent to agent, so how can you choose the right person for your needs?
- Ask for Referrals – Yes, everyone knows an agent, but asking someone with a recent transaction is the best way to find a good agent.
- Do Your Research – Fortunately the Internet makes it very easy to do some research. Check local sites like Yelp, Zillow or Google to see what customers say. (We are proud of our reviews so check away).
- Be sure to understand what they will do to market your home – Marketing is important and the...