Posted by Lisa Treu on Friday, March 29, 2019 at 12:00 PMBy Lisa Treu / March 29, 2019Comment
10 Tips to Save Money on your Insurance Costs
Insurance is a vital part of property investment. This is considered to be a big part of it which is somehow overlooked by some investors.It is important that you are investing with proper insurance. However, you want to make sure that the amount you pay in insurance costs will not lead to financial hardship. Whether you already own a home or you're still looking for a home, it's important to know the insurance costs .
Here are some helpful tips on how you can save money on your insurance costs:
Posted by Lisa Treu on Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 9:00 AMBy Lisa Treu / March 23, 2019Comment
5 Tips for a Smooth Moving Day
Regardless of whether you’re moving across town or across the globe, moving day can be stressful. Often people find themselves scrambling to get everything done and make sure it’s done correctly. By following a few simple steps, you can make your moving day go smoothly and without the typical headaches.
1. Hire the Right Company – The easiest way to ensure your moving day goes smoothly is to do your homework ahead of time. Clearly communicate your needs and expectations, check references and keep a record of all conversations and estimate.
2. Have Your Packing Done Ahead of Time – Don’t wait until the last minute to get your portion of the packing done.
3. Check the Work Order before They Start – Mistakes and misunderstandings...
Posted by Lisa Treu on Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 9:00 AMBy Lisa Treu / March 16, 2019Comment
Real Estate Advice You Should Ignore
Buying or selling your home is a big decision. It’s natural to have questions, but how can you tell if the information and advice you receive is accurate to your situation? Not only can you find bad information online but it might come from unexpected sources, like your friends, your family and even your agent.
Here are a few of the costly real estate advice that you should ignore each and every time.
1. You’ll save money if you don’t work with an agent – Both buyers and sellers fall into this trap, but bottom line, a good agent will save both parties money through their market knowledge and negotiation skills.
2. Determining your price by online estimates – Online home value estimates, such as Zillow’s Zestimates,...
Posted by Lisa Treu on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 12:00 PMBy Lisa Treu / March 9, 2019Comment
Is it time to move?
Moving is a big decision. It is hard for many to change and often there is emotional attachment for the home. It’s understandable andt yet a home that doesn’t fit your needs any longer can make even the most loved home uncomfortable. Are you wondering if it’s time to move? Here are 6 telltale signs that you should consider putting the “for sale” sign up in your front yard.
1. Your Home is Too Small – One of the most common signs is that you’ve outgrown your home.
2. Your Home is Too Large – Life changes! Empty nesters often find the home too large and it’s maintenance too much when they finally have time to travel and relax.
3. Your Home is Too Expensive – Are you spending all your extra...
Posted by Lisa Treu on Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 12:00 PMBy Lisa Treu / March 2, 2019Comment
8 Things Buyer Notice in a Home
Buyers notice everything when they walk into a home - good and bad. From the moment they walk in the front door, they are trying to determine if this is the right home for them. If you have your home listed for sale, paying attention to what the buyers notice can mean the difference between an offer and a missed opportunity.
Here are the 8 Things Buyers Notice as Soon as they Walk In
1. Light – A bright home is inviting. Make sure you fill your home with lots of natural light or a soft evening glow. Having clean windows is important when selling a home.
2. Smell – Nothing is less inviting than a strong odor. Even candles and air fresheners can be overwhelming. Less is more and make sure nothing unpleasant is lingering. Vanilla is the scent that most buyers...