Are you hearing "I am bored yet"? It is only natural to count the days until school starts so we want to help with some ideas to help pass the time and more importantly create some memories.
We are lucky to live where others visit and there is something for everyone and every budget. There is no excuse not to have a great summer.
Here are a few of our favorite places and things to do:
Ways to cool off:
Head to the beach:
There are so many beaches to choose from depending on what you want to experience on your beach day. Are you looking to play ball, go out on a hobie cat, play volleyball or even learn to kite surf? Then Delray Beach might be the perfect spot for you. You can also enjoy a bite to eat at popular places like Burger Fi, Sandwiches by the Sea, ...
If you are ready to move to a new home, a common question to ask is whether you should sell or rent your current home. There isn't a right answer, it depends on your situation. Here are some things to consider:
1. What are your expenses for the home versus what you can rent you can receive for the home? Take a look at your expenses including any mortgages, taxes, association fees and insurance.
2. Is your home currently homesteaded? If that is the case, you need to factor in that once you move out, the homestead extension will expire and the taxes will increase. The increase could be substantial depending on how long you have owned your home.
3. How will you handle if there are needed repairs? Will you be able to financially handle the additional expenses? Will you be ok getting calls from the tenant that something...
Are you facing probate and wonder where to begin?
What is probate anyway and do I need to do it? Probate is the process how property and assets and creditors' claims are resolved. This is needed unless there has been a special deed prepared in advance or a trust is in place.
This is a very challenging time of life and many wonder where to start. There are many challenges that family members face when they have lost a loved one.
When is probate not necessary?
1. When assets are in a trust.
2. When property is passed by contract (IRA's, insurance, pensions, etc)
3. When a property is held in joint tenancy or is a spousal property.
Top Challenges That Families Face:
1. Dealing with the emotions while you are making financial decisions....
You have decided to buy a home. We have seen many challenges that have caused issues from the offer to the closing table. What are the tips that will make your home buying successful?
1. The first thing you need to do is make sure you have a pre-approval that will be help your offer stand out. Aren't they all the same? Not even close. In the case of multiple offers, the lender can be the deciding factor. Many buyers thing they have a pre-approval however they have only been pre-qualified. This is a fatal mistake.
2. Once you are pre-approved, be sure to not make any changes that will cause you to lose your approval. Yes you can lose your ability to get your loan. What could cause this to happen? Here are just a few changes that could be an issue: changing your...