Things You Should Know Before Moving to Palm Beach County
7 Things to Know About Palm Beach County
Florida is called the Sunshine State for a reason however there is so much to enjoy when you call Florida your home. Here are some of the things that you need to know when thinking about making a move to paradise.
1. It is not hotter, it is just hotter for longer than some other places in the US. We do have ocean breezes in Palm Beach County which helps too. Summer typically starts in May (sometimes sooner) until end of October.
2. There are a lot of things to do to enjoy the water and beaches. Whether you’re looking for a beach-side spot to relax and enjoy the waves, you’ll find plenty of options along the coast. Fishing, boating, kayaking are popular ways to spend the day on the lakes, the intracoastal or the ocean.
3. Palm Beach County has 39 different municipalities and unincorporated areas too. Each city has a unique personality so there is something for everyone. There are areas that are walkable or areas with larger lots offering privacy.
4. Palm Beach County home to some of the best golf courses in the world. The area is surrounded by lush golf courses perfect for the avid golf enthusiast. There are public, semi-private and private courses.
5. Travel is easy with 3 international airports within minutes to an hour allowing access to Palm Beach County. Additionally, we have Amtrak, Tri-Rail and Brightline.
6. The area offers must-see attractions. From the Museum of Science & Discovery, Kravis Center, outdoor dining, open air concert venues, shopping, and street festivals, there’s plenty to keep you busy in Palm Beach County.
7. Palm Beach County is near so many other amazing areas. It is easy to play tourist within 2-3 hours of home. You can spend the weekend in the Florida Keys, Naples, Orlando and so much more. We have places to snorkel, scuba dive, golf, enjoy professional sports, explore springs, zoos all over South Florida.
If you’re looking for a beautiful place to call home and enjoy some sunbathing and golf, then Palm Beach County should definitely be on your list. The area offers plenty of attractions, activities, and stunning landscapes that are sure to make it worth the move.