Parkland is located in a planned community that offers a park like setting in Northwest Broward County. Parkland is located just north of Coral Springs and south of Boca Raton. The City of Parkland is a tranquil and unique place. While most of Parkland is predominantly residential there is a small portion zoned for commercial and industrial development. The landscape tends to more natural landscape including numerous tall pine trees and cypress. You will find a variety of homes and communitiy amenities in Parkland.
Search all homes for sale, just like an agent. Our free, one step registration allows you to bookmark your favorite houses, save search and receive emails as soon as new homes in Parkland come on the market.
Parkland Real Estate
Parkland provides a variety of housing styles and lifestyle options. There are homes that were built from1998 to brand new construction options. Many communities offer amenities including resort style pools, clubhouses and manned gates wiith estate entries. Homes in Parkland range in size from three to six bedrooms.
Parkland Amenities And Lifestyle
Parkland residents and guests have the chance to enjoy the following amenities:
- 8.5 miles of multipurpose trails, bike paths and sidewalks
- 5.5-acre park with sports field lighting
- A tot lot
- 50-acre park with sports field lighting and other amenities
- 7.5-acre Equestrian Center
- 20-acre Doris Davis Forman Wilderness Preserve
- Citizen-constructed, seven-acre Liberty Park containing numerous play areas representing American patriotic themes.