Renaissance Commons is a large housing community located in Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County, Florida. Renaissance Commons offers four sub-divisions: Monteverde, Firenze, San Raphael, and Vistabella featuring over 1,400 condos, 300 townhomes, and more. Life in Renaissance Commons is enjoyable as it offers everything both within the community with their high-end resort-style amenities and the community nearby. Renaissance Commons is located near restaurants, retail stores and shops, entertainment, and the beach.
Renaissance Commons Real Estate
Renaissance Commons is an 86-acre housing community in Palm Beach County. Condos and townhomes are available at Renaissance Commons district. Firenze, Monteverde, San Raphael, and Vistabella are four sub-divisions in this Boynton Beach community.
- Monteverde Community is a condo community that offers 447 condos that are stuck within two 6-story building with convenient access to each other. This community offers 5 different floor plans with living square footage ranging from 811 to 1,485 sq. feet. Each Monteverde condo comes with its own personal storage unit and a balcony or a patio.
- Firenze Community is a townhome community that offers 240 luxury townhomes that were constructed by Town and Country Homes featuring two different floor plans including the Fabriano floor plans and the Bellini floor plans. Firenze homes vary in sizes from 1,887 up to 1,943 sq. feet with a 2-car garage.
- San Raphael Community is a luxury condo community that features 243 condos that were constructed by Compson builders between 2005 and 2006. This community features four different floor plans with living square footage ranging from 817 sq. feet up to 1,460 sq. ft.
- Vistabella is a luxury townhome community that features about 70 townhomes that were constructed between 2006 and 2007 by K/Hovnanian Homes with four different floor plans as desired. Homes in Vistabella are 3-story homes featuring at least 3 bedrooms and 1-2 car garages with living square footage ranging from 1,887 to 2,898 sq. ft.
Renaissance Commons Amenities And Lifestyle
Renaissance Commons has a prime location and lifestyle that is ideal for a variety of buyers. The amenities include a community cabana, swimming pool, card rooms, fitness center, heated spa, billiards room, multi-purpose court, clubhouse, and more. Renaissance Commons is conveniently situated close to shopping venues, grocery stores, and restaurants. There are options that are walkable too. The community is located close to a variety of parks such as the Hezell Hester Jr. community Park, Harvey E. Oyer Jr Park, and a dog park. Residents in Renaissance Commons can enjoy the movies, golf and the beach.
Schools For Renaissance Commons
- Crosspointe Elementary School
- Odyssey Middle School
- Boynton Beach Community High School