The Condition To Sell Your Palm Beach Home
Getting your home ready for sale is a great way to get the most money. Here are Low Cost Ways to Make Home Buyers Say WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy. The curb appeal and condition of your home is really important to the first impression of the buyer. You never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression.
Where should you focus your time:
1. The Curb Appeal, Front Entry
2. Living Room
4. Dining Room
5. Other Bedrooms
A great thing to do is walk across the street and look at your home like a buyer driving by would see your home. Would it cause the buyer to want to see the inside of your home? Here are a few things you can do to cause a buyer to want to make an appointment to view your home.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers at your entryway.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers. Your front door should be freshly painted and looks it's best. This is one of the places that buyers spend the most time and paint is the least expensive thing to do to improve your home.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior of your home.
12. Look at your kitchen as this is the #1 room that influences the buying decision.
Sellers should consider staging for two reasons. The first is often the most important reason, they sell for more money. 48% of buyers are willing to pay 1-10% more for a home properly staged. That could add up to thousands of dollars. Who doesn't want more money? The second is homes are often viewed first online. Staged homes look great online so more buyers will want to see the home.
If you are thinking of selling and you want to see how to stage your home, call us so we can help.
Palm Beach Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing that you have a team of experts on your side. Contact us, your real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!